I'm a storyboard artist and production illustrator with years of experience in advertising, animation, movies and TV. Recent clients include Believe Media, Digital Funtown, Digital Kitchen, HSI Productions, Mr. Big, Odd Machine, Radar, Remedy, Radical Media, Sarofsky, The Story Companies, There Media, Vitamin and others.
I work well with people - no artistic temperament here. And I work fast with the pencils and pens .
Movies and TV:
- The Playboy Club (20th Century Fox/NBC TV) One episode.
- The Chicago Code (20th Century Fox/Fox TV) Two episodes.
- Drunkboat (Left Bank/7 Arts Pictures)
- Ca$h (3 Good Men/Roadside Attractions)
- The Line (Sony/CBS-TV) Pilot.
- Wanted (Universal Pictures)
- The Promotion (Dimension Pictures)
- The Merry Gentleman (Samuel Goldwyn Films)
- Fred Claus (Warner Bros.) FX unit.
- Prison Break (20th Century Fox/Fox TV) Various episodes.
- Enemies (Touchstone/ABC-TV ) Pilot.
- Roll Bounce (Fox Searchlight)
- The Ice Harvest (Focus Features)
- Street of Pain (Sworn Enemy/Atom Films) Short film.
- Barbershop (MGM)
- Hardball (Paramount)
- Novocaine (Artisan)
- Turks (Studios USA/CBS-TV) One episode.
- Since You've Been Gone (Miramax/ABC-TV) TV movie.
- Soul Food (20th Century Fox)
- Early Edition (CBS-TV) Various episodes.
- Normal Life (Fine Line Features)
- With Honors (Warner Bros.)
- Mad Dog and Glory (Universal Pictures)
- The Borrower (Cannon Films)
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (MPI)